Thursday 15 March 2007

"That Would Look Good On A LO"

You know your hooked on scrapping when every where you go you see scrapping opportunity's, you find your self going "That would look good on a LO". Which is just what happened when I was loading up my digi radio from Planet Rock, on their web site there is a photo of Jimi Hendrix wearing a jacket with very large flowers on it and there it was like a flashing neon sign in my head "Oh I could just use some papers just like that!" So its true I'm a scrapaholic (and I'm barking mad but tell me something that I didn't already know.)

The images I am putting up at the moment are from my first album, it was a photo album(the one with the sticky sheets)that cost £1.99 I didn't want to spend to much because I wasn't sure that I was going to carry on scrapping, the stash I had was from card making which Sam and I used to do a lot now we only do cards when we need to.We got into scrapping because I bought a scrap mag for a template on which I was going to use for cards but I liked what I saw and the rest is history .These pages are really my learning ground(but I am still learning all the time) I traced the pattens out of a reference book used for embroidery and the banners are made using punches, the photo was added a lot later.

No comments: