Friday 16 March 2007

I Will Never Learn.

No I have not been shopping with Sam again , I put bleach in my washer neat and ended up with a drum full of thick white suds that needed to be scooped out before I could run the water through to clear it, I should know better after using machine dies before and having the a same thing happen and also and the effects where even worse with suds coming out of the top of the machine when I decided to sterilize the shower flowers(you know those mesh thingies) with bleach.

I'm going to a crop tomorrow its my first and when I PM'd Jean, the person who invited me to ask what to take she said every thing so tonight I have to figure out how much of everything I can carry, Sam is coming to so maybe she could drag the unit with all my precious stash in.

This it the mothers day card I made yesterday I wanted to make it earlier but with Ste having his opp it was done last min, next year I hope to make something special.

This is another pair of pages from my first scrap book, they are of our Christmas celebrations, it is also another of the pages where you can see a lot of experimenting with the likes of cut outs, stamping, bubble stickers, paper punches, ribbons, some scalpel work and even the use of on of those little washing lines and pegs used for holding cards.

No comments: