Saturday 10 March 2007

Check Your Pockets !!!

I will never learn as we are car less at the moment I had to walk to Tescos to get a bit more shopping in and I needed some one to keep me company and to help pull the crate on wheels trolley thing we have I asked around and the only one available to go with me was Sam, again I ended up spending money as she was looking at the clothes to spend some of her money I saw some trousers reduced (I need some new clothes because Andrew left a pen in a pocket and it went all through the wash and the dryer without being detected (the one time I forgot to check and one sneaks in)and it ruined some of my clothes, strangely no one else's clothes in the same load where damaged) In the end Sam didn't buy anything.

I received an ATC card a couple of days ago of off Rachael one of the Carolinez Craftz Forum members I am so chuffed at it I keep looking at it an stroking it I don't want to put it away it is too lovely not to have it on show which now means I have to think of away to display them without them being ruined I have some ideas but I will have to work on it.
Rachael's Card

The two pairs of pages from the Whitby mini book are(top)Ste and myself near the pier and a photo of some crab nets on the dock side, the large flowers on this page were blue but I coloured them in with black permanent marker ,(bottom)me earlier in the year going up the steps and down the road that runs buy the steps it was very steep, Ste said it would be easer if we went down the road I wish we had gone back down the stairs.

2 comments:

valerie said...

I love your atc's the little frog on the lilly pad is stunning

Val aka dotty_dotty ukscrappers

barmyowlscoo said...

Thank you, the froggy one is a swap from one of the girls form another forum that I am a member of I love it so much I wanted to show it to every one.