Thursday 22 March 2007

Things have been pretty erratic over last few days I have been running here and there I have loads to catch up on I feel bad because I said I would help someone on UK scrappers with their blog, I will have to get on to it.

It's Steven's fiftieth birthday tomorrow and over the last three days I have been beavering away (in between going to school for for info eves, going bald and trying to help Sam with her maths homework) on this exploding box (and before you ask yes he is insured) as I was making this I thought of at least two other variations of this box that I want to make now this minuet (stamps feet and goes in to a sulk)but no at the mo I have a CJ to plan this is my first time at doing a CJ and I am stuck for a theme, I did think I might do poems (I'm not usually into poems but it would nice to broaden my horizons) but ask for an exert or a line or two and ask for the title and author to be included so if I want to I can look up the whole poem.

No comments: