Wednesday 14 March 2007

The Teen Age Girl Fairy

I am as I right in the middle of moving the furniture around in Sam's room. She has so much junk! I'd like to know where it all comes form. Is there a teen age girl fairy that comes in the night and scatters a hundred hair bands on the floor? (when Sam tells me she can't find any hair bands I can now say "have you looked on the floor"). She is also a book worm, a hundred (I'm doing things in hundreds today) or so books take a lot of shifting. How do I know which scrupled piece of paper is important and which is not? Well to be on the safe side I have just chucked it all in boxes and she can sort it all out herself, although it might take her a hundred (thought I'd get another hundred in there just for good measure) years.

Today I have posted the digi LO I was working on yesterday, this was made with the down load I was on about in yesterdays post . This is only my second proper digi LO and I am beginning to get the bug.I just have to get hold of more images to use in PS6 Sam down loaded some paint brushes for me and is going to show me how to make my own.

No comments: