Friday 23 March 2007

Our Car Died

It is Ste's birthday today he is not happy because our car died and its not worth getting fixed so now I am back to using our trundle trolley(which is on its last legs as well) to get in the shopping.Also he waited in for his sister to come and then she changed her mind which I think has upset Ste.

I have two poorly kids at the mo one has gone to school and the other I have kept off this afternoon but saying that we are all under the weather. Sam spent the afternoon making a card for Ste and so now I have my stash to put away before I can do anything creative.

This morning our cat came in all manky he had been in water and someones fire pit in which order I could not tell, so I had to wash him which didn't make him very happy (wet cat smells(really) bad) but after he did get a comb through he really loves being combed and he pured like a Harley D, he is still a bit dirty I have put up a photo so you can see his dirty nose.He probably has been fighting as well I keep loosing track of all the scratches and scrapes he has.

No comments: