Tuesday 13 March 2007

Time Flies

I have been playing (rather than doing the house work Its amazing how quick you can tidy up when you put everything in a box) Carolinez Craftz Forum has a new blog with lots of free lessons and other things on. I found some digi tools to down load for free and I have been playing about with them I almost forgot to blog because I was so busy.If you are interested go to the forum link and find some one with a sprinkles logo an click on it to go to the blog.I have tried to put the banner on this blog but I'm a tech beginner I will ask Sam to teach me, at least I had a go.

Today I have put up a photo of a lunch box I altered the box cost a bout 99p I bought three at the time just in case Sam decided she wanted to alter one the flowers were from the bridal dept at Boyes the where about three pound for a big bag I have tones left (Useful if you want to share buy stash).The second photo is the LO I just finished, I set a task for my self to make a LO with lots of photos on it and this is what I came up with. I the future there will be more task LOs it all in an effort to stay out of my rut of doing earthy tones (witch I like) but also I want to do bright and bold LOs to with different lettering and lot of other out of this world things to.

No comments: