Sunday 18 March 2007

Mothers Day


Well if you are a mother I hope you're having a nice day, I had my mothers day yesterday as I went to first ever crop over at Coulby Newham I was invited by Jean from scrappers UK, Sam taged along with me it was nice to get out and have a good chat. The above photo is what I started at the crop and finished at home, the other LO is not finished yet although it looks finished I still have to work on it I will put it up when its done.Today I'm having a normal day washing and cleaning and cooking and ironing.I am still not feeling to good today, I blame the kids they must have given me the lergy.
This morning Sam and Andy made me a card each using my stash and left it all out for me to put it away then they went to Tescos to get me presents and came back with flowers and chocolate (I did share some) and the change that they said I was to use for stash.The top card is from Sam the bottom is from Andy, I think he had a bit of artistic input from Sam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOh the layout is gorgeous... and I love the cards your kids have made for you... they obviously get their talent from their mum.