Sunday 11 March 2007

Bob it is!!!

Do you have pet names for things, every thing in our house used to be called Fred once Sam wrote a story where every thing was called Fred except the spider who was really upset because he wasn't. Recently every thing is called Bob I don't know why but Bob it is!

Any one reading this would I live a life of leisure as I have been shopping again, this time for clothes to replace the ones ruined in the pen in the wash incident(see yesterdays post) I got a few fleeces and a T shirt and some trousers all reduced items. Well I'm a sucker for a sale and I don't like spending money(unless its on stash!).

I have finally sorted out the slide show at the bottom as the photo bucket one was playing up, I tried to fix it a number of times so in the end I decided to get a new one.

Today is last day I will be posing the Whitby mini book Only one pair of pages today to celebrate the sweet shops in Whitby we can never come away without buying fudge .The other photo is the side view of the(not so mini) mini book, it just about fits in to a 2.5 inch book ring.



No comments: