Saturday 3 March 2007

What happens when I go shopping with Sam!



I took Sam to our local craft shop today she wanted some markers for her manga comic she is drawing, we walked all the way (I'm not the fittest mum in the world. ). When we got there the things she wanted cost to much so compensate for the walk I treated my self to a thickcuts die and some ribbon, it made me feel so much better.Oh and did I mention the souffle pen and the paper clip thingies and the felt flowers and butterflies!

The LOs I've put up today are of things rather people ,they where took at Whitby on our very rare kid free day ( I have been told off by my teens for calling them kids but Andy does eat every thing in site!) they where inspired by Shimelle Laine who I admire for layouts of anything to hand and not necessarily people .

No comments: