Monday 19 March 2007

I still feel grotty today and top it all I've got meet the teachers which involves waiting around till you can catch each one of my sons subject teachers one by one, the kids are supposed to get appointments but it just ends up as a giant free for all and when all of that is done we have been invited to tea at Ste's sisters as in we I mean Ste and myself so I still have to feed the kids somewhere in the midst of things.But it will be nice to see them and have a natter. All that means I will have no scrapping time today. Pity me please, or you could offer to go in my place the teachers are really nice they don't bite and Andy such a nice kid there won't be any complaints about his handwriting (honestly).

I have put another pair of pages from my first book today containing my first attempts at using brads and more constructed LOs although I don't think this page is entirely acid free as I used wrapping paper for it but you live and learn.

No comments: