Wednesday 7 March 2007

International Women's Day



Did you know that it is international womens day today? Well I didn't, I have to say I'm feeling under valued so I went on strike after being asked not cook to much for dinner,being told "I'm not eating that", and other requests that would have me standing in the kitchen for most of the evening so I had a hissy fit and told them to cook their own dinners.

I didn't scrap though I wasn't in the mood so I watched Ray Mears and now I'm going off my strike because the bins need doing and Ste can't do them due to his shoulder.And I need to get milk in out of the freezer and I have to lock up the house and some other stuff that I cant remember right now but I'm sure there will be a list of things growing ever bigger.

The two pairs of pages I have put up tonight are an untitled page of Ste and me having a rest in a cafe on our kidless day out (I love this page I dont usaly use pink but after this LO I have more confidence to use it) and double layout of the sea and sea birds.The journaling reads-All the rivers that flow in to the sea and yet the sea is never full!!

No comments: