Saturday 10 March 2007

Don't Go Shopping With Sam Ever!!

I've been bad today and bought more stash I went in to our local Boyes store to get envelopes but ended up getting Sam material for a skirt she wants me to make but I also bought some brads rub ons, little iron on patch thingies(technical term), cigarette collectors cards, fabric frames, little mirror bits (for Sam) and some iron on patches (for Sam).OK I will put a pickie up so you can see.
I've got a new trick I have just figured out how to move photos around on my posts, see no photos at the top today

The blue tack has gone walkabout today It could be the lump that on by bed side cabinet but that is sort of a cube with tentacles coming out of it and Sam said when she last saw it I was a pig so we will have to see if it turns up again.

You must be thinking how many more page are there in this mini book and how can it be mini with so many pages? Well after today there is two more days worth then I can find another not so mini book to post up. The top pair are some more sights of Whitby I used BG Lilykate papers and some paper clip thingies(technical term) they are quite effective and the bottom pair are of more lovely things to buy in the shops, I was playing around with my big shot finding different ways of using the dies.


No comments: