Monday 19 March 2007

Blog Stalking


Andy's meet the teachers went well over all it was a very good report as he has gone in to the top science set and made improvements all over and yes we did get complaints about his hand writing. He has gained a lot of confidence this term and he is chuffed about his glowing art report (also because Sam is not doing art so his teacher is not talking to her something about twisting the knife. He was Gutted as Sam is very talented) now it's Andy turn to shine.

I have become a blog stalker at the mo I am really inspired by Dawn Inskips work, it is part of drive to come out of my rut. One of my next aims is to use more printed media on my LOs but thats not easy when I have to fight to use the printer, but before I can do any scrapping I have an exploding box to finish by Friday and I have to set the theme for a CJ but I haven't chosen a theme yet.

The LOs I have put up are the final pages from my first book These are up amongst my fave pages and is of when Ste and I were young Ste had hair and I was lot lighter. The paper on the wall on the bottom right photo would make nice scrap paper.

No comments: