Tuesday 29 May 2007

Printer Probs

I went to print off on our printer but the light cyan will not unclog so until we can get some refills I am going to look at how much it is to print at the photo shop so hopefully I will have photos to scrap if not I may have to do other crafty stuff in stead, I have orders for cakes to but they take forever in my very nearly dead oven.

Not crafted today Ste and I have been up the hospital for a MRI on his knee, he is a bit upset because they where supposed to do both but they only did one so now he has to wait, he sees it as more time that he is on the sick and knows it will be harder to get back in to work but its going to be at least a year any way, I suppose he is just worried about every thing, he's not the only one. I will be zombie Dawn again in the morning at least I can sleep in as its half term.

No comments: