Tuesday 22 May 2007

Blackmail

I have been helping the kids with their paper round this week they only do the mid week free paper but it has leaflets in as well and because it is a bank holiday on Monday there was nine different size leaflets and booklets, they were dropped of on Monday with a note saying there would be at least three more lots with the papers, I have done half of what was there and the kids can do the rest.
Sam has volunteered to do dinner again tonight the other day we had bacon and leek pasta bake unfortunately the bacon was to salty but it still was nice and wee also had tuna and sweetcorn melt, today she is cooking potato and stirfry veg rosti with something we havent figured out what we are having with it yet.
The photo I have put up today is a 12x12 LO of my son who does not like his photo taken one bit, I had to blackmail him and tell him I need photos of him so when he and Sam have put me in to an old peoples home and don't visit me any more I will have photos to remind me what they look like, it worked but this photo catches him moaning.

No comments: