Saturday 12 May 2007

Knitting

On the crafty front I am knitting a toad stool "why?" you may ask "Because I can!" I will say, well actually I'm making it up as I go along so if it turns out I will share but I am not a very fast knitter and if life gets in the way it may take longer .

Saturday is sleep in day it amazing how just another hour and a half can make you feel a part of the human race may be a few hours more and I will look human to.

The LO from today is my first 12x12 page of me still no journaling but on this page I have stamped with acrylic paint on a plastic page protector I would like to do more with transparencys with stamping, printouts of the computer and with transparency pens but for now I am pleased with the out come of this page. I have also used a mix of makes of papers to.

No comments: