Thursday 24 May 2007

Museum Fun

Well we did have a run out today the weather was overcast but it cheered up later we went Hartlepool museum, it's not that big but it's one of my favorite museums I took loads of photos so I can see some will end up on scrap pages, after we popped in to a house ware shop to look at the lovely things, I was very good and only spent £1.40 and 95p of that was on a stocking filler for Xmas and finally we had a walk on the beach we didn't go far as Ste's knee is right up like a balloon but he has been upset that he can't do as much so he was determined to have go, he did want to help me the last few days delivering papers but he is not up to it but telling him is a different story he went in to a huff although he admitted later it was not a good idea as even driving hurts.
Today I have posted a photo of a cute little pair of shoes from the museum with the hook used for doing them up I may have to do another shoe LO, my mum is not that old but she did tell me once that she used to have hook to do up her shoes may be she has been twenty one for to many years.

No comments: