Wednesday 23 May 2007

CJ

I have just received Kathy's CJ it is lovely the cover has batik panels on, I'm am beginning to think my cover was a bit plain but it was my first and I wasn't sure what to expect, the inside is just as yum I had to think hard what to do in the end I have decided as the title of the CJ is the colours of our lives rather than a colour I picked the thing that stops my life from being gray which is rock music, rock music itself is quite a masculine thing so I have to pretty it up a bit I will just have to get thinking (which is not easy for us blonds.)No photos today I have been busy delivering more papers today luckily they did not sent enough so I was a bit short and had to come home early (what a shame) I am really tired now and don't feel like doing much. I am hoping to have a run out tomorrow it probably won't be far but it will be nice to get out and get some photos for scrapping.

No comments: