Tuesday 8 May 2007

Dormant Artist

Yesterday I realized that I am a dormant artist (don't worry I'm not going to explode) I did A-level art but I had to get a proper job so had to give up any further studies and so stopped doing it, for a while I have been doing scrap booking but I am starting the realize that I need to do more, some time soon I may find the means to do other creative projects (the means meaning money we are a bit short of it at the mo)

Anyone who regularly visits my blog (Thank you) may notice that it had been changing a bit over the last few days well one reason is I started to fiddle with it and yes I broke it but it was fixed easily but I decided that the background was making it hard to read the text so I found out how to change the background, I may change it again I can't decide what background to choose.

Todays LO is another dinosaur but also in keeping with the out of my rut thing, I have used dotty paper and do you know what? I am allergic to it, I came over all funny but its all right now I have got over it, it was not that bad after all and I will use dots and spots again.

No comments: