Friday 11 May 2007

Me Zombie (and a photo of a dog)


Seeing as I have not got any crafty photos to put up I thought I would put up a photo of a dog dressed up as Darth Vader, some ware I have a photo of a dog(possibly the same dog) dressed up as Yoda. I do have some mini books to share but I will have to see if I can get the good camera of the camera hogger to get some good photos.

I still have not had a proper sleep and Ste has not visited the hospital yet but I think we are beginning to succeed in convincing him to go.

I am scrapping today though as about one in the morning I had a flash of inspiration so I will be able to a 12x12 page of me. I also have an urge to make a quilted item at fist I think I will start small maybe a cushion cover but that may have to wait I keep looking at our spare quilt covers but if I use them then we are bound to get guest or something and need them but on the other hand if I'm rubbish at quilting then I would not have wasted any money. I think I,m talking my self round on this one.

No comments: