Sunday 20 May 2007

Recon

A few post ago I was commenting on how Sam was up for making some clothes but after seeing the post on Shimelle's blog about reconstructing clothes she is up for that in a big way especially as she will not have to spend money on fabric and also she has lots of clothes that are clingy in the arms or the neck is to tight, mens T-shirts are to baggy she even complains that girls t-shirts are misshaped so Saturday was taken up with the first round of recon the first thing to get the chop was a sweatshirt that the neck was tight and the sleeves where clingy, another t-shirt that had arms swapped and she wants to put a hood on it that is not finished yet and the item that I put up today which is a mens t-shirt the neck cut to a V, eyelets inserted as well as a piece of the arm fabric also the sleeves of another shirt where put in they had to be made thinner and lastly I improved the fit by taking off some of the sides it looks better on but Sam is doing GCSE maths coursework so I don't want to disturb her, may be later I will get a chance to put up a better photo.
I have not had a chance to scrap this weekend I hope to print of some new photos so then I will get scrapping.

No comments: