Wednesday 9 May 2007

Regrets

I have been looking around the house for things that I can get crafty with, not having much luck, instead I keep remembering things I got rid of and now regret, things like buttons, any material, curtains from the sixties, ribbons, lace and cross stitch stuff I didn't know about scrap booking then and if I did I would have found places for them to live rather that getting rid of them as an anti clutter exorcise (Hoarding is in my blood I have to keep on top of things) the next place to look is the loft it's a bit of pain squeezing through the little gap and digging through boxes of dusty junk covered in insulation that makes your hands itch I think I'll wait a bit.

The images that I have put up are of my little project inspired by Shimelle's blog, on the blog it is a sweet little sewing case but my version is to hold my mobile phone and the bits that came with it so I now have an excuse not to use the phone I don't like the mobile phone much, its great for an emergency like if I bought to much stash (fat chance the moths ate all my money) and I could not carry it all home then I can call "Dads Taxi" and get a lift but it is really annoying when I have been out for ten minuets and Ste calls for no reason and I'm stood there in the middle of the shop talking to my hand, back to the craft thing, I'm not the neatest of sewers but this has a nice natural feel about it.

No comments: