Thursday 17 May 2007

Patchwork (Getting Bigger)

Sam has announced that she would like to try making some clothes and all my patterns are in the loft so it looks like I will be taking a trip in to the loft some time soon. By Sam saying she wants to make some clothes it means that she will start them off and then get me to finish them when she looses interest, I will keep you posted.

I am still getting over the cold I had the other day but now every one in the house is coming down with it and me being the evil mum that I am I have made the kids go to school. One thing I can say is the cold has cured my not sleeping problem for a bit.

I hope to scrap today, now that I have finished another patchwork cover for Sam's big pillow it is much the same as the little one it I made the other day, the stitching in it is not that good it wandered about all over the place I have to admit I was rushing it a bit the next one will be better.

No comments: