Monday 28 May 2007

My Planet Rocks

I spent a couple of hours cleaning the kitchen then I cooked dinner and its back to square one but it is going to have to wait I need a rest and a touch of scrap therapy seeing as Andy is hogging the TV as his PC is being fixed, I was watching extreme makeover home edition as its on all day, I have had a few sobs and house envy.
The LOs I have put up today are for a CJ the theme is what adds colour and texture to your life. I have dedicated this to my favorite radio station and music it was quite difficult as rock music is a more masculine thing but I think it turned out great, the journaling on the bottom LO is on the inside of the tag which is secured with a magnetic catch. The CDs are made with the clear blanks you get with a multi pack I just backed them with the patterned paper.

No comments: