Monday 7 May 2007

I Dream Of Kitchens

I was thinking about kitchens the other day, one day we will have a new kitchen as the one we have is from the house we lived in before and has only after six and a half years just been put up on the walls and we are still waiting to paint the rest of the walls (although the whole lot needs gutting and plastering) but we had to wait until a leek had to be fixed first. Back to the kitchen I was thinking what I would like, I need two kitchens, one an IKEA kitchen the on with the draws that have little cuby holes in the draws so every thing has its place and comes with custom designed canisters to keep food in so you can grab what you need out of draw rather than rooting around in a cupboard and knocking everything out smashing plates that are on the counter below the other kitchen is an old fashioned one with dressers and sideboards to store things in with a pantry for the food, a range to cook on and the work surface would be a big and I mean big table to spread out on to. The longer I dream about what kitchen to have the harder it will be to decide what way to go!
Today I have put up photos of a bag I have made from the offcut of a curtain I took up I had been meaning to take them up for about six month but just never got round to it and every now and then Ste would say "You have to get round to doing it." but it wasn't his nagging that made me do it, it was Shimelle as She made a bag and loaded it on her blog. This has got me thinking, I make most of my pillows and things but they are plain and funtional so why dont I make arty cozy things so now I what's missing I can do something about it the only thing is I have so many ideas and so little time.

No comments: