Sunday 6 May 2007

Tiz Me

The photos I have put up today are for a CJ that I have been working on, the second page has a fan on it I have wanted to do a fan design for while as I was doing this I have figured out how to do an open ended version of this so I will covert it for a 12x12 some time soon.The fan as you open it drags the next piece with it so there are no gaps and all the pieces are kept in place.When I have mastered the template for the open end fan I will share.

Again not a lot happening and again I have been doing washing and ironing the only difference today I made a mess while I was scrapping and now I have to tidy up or I just leave it all out, go pester the printer hogger and print of a photo of my niece to scrap it will make a change doing a real girly page as I have done a few dinosaur LOs over the last week.

No comments: