Saturday 26 May 2007

Gift

I have been a bit busy the last few days but I still have done a bit of scrapping I managed to get hold of some prints from my mother in laws 70th birthday do and thought I would do a little book of my niece for her. She has cataracts so I had to make elements of the book stand out so she see them as well as making it pleasing for others to look at.
The back page of the book is A4 with the other pages descending in size. I have noticed that when I do these types of book I work differently to when I do 12x12 LOs, I stick the main element down first and work on the finishing touches after, the 12x12 I tend to plan everything first before sticking it down. Another thing with gift books is anything loose I found should be tethered to avoid loosing little cards as I have found on a book I made for a pupil who was leaving they wouldn't want to loose cards with messages on from from all their class mates.

I still have a bit of journaling to do, Sam suggested that I leave it blank for Ste's mun to write her own thoughts in.

No comments: