Friday 18 May 2007

Back To Scrapping

Well after the patchworking over the last few days I was getting withdrawal symptoms from scrapping so last night I managed to get this mini book done using a 12x12 card stock for the pages folded and cut it was a bit like a rubics puzzle trying to figure out how to fold it so the pages would open up right there was lots of opportunity for hidden flaps and extending pages but because I didn't have enough photos I stuck them all down.
Its not quite finished jet a bit of journaling and doodling is needed as some of the pages need a bit more attention. The paper(card) is actually from a kit from the pound shop its a bit shiny but it came in handy, I buy these things and they sit there for ages until the right project comes along.
I have a couple of ideas using the same mini books one a bit more grown up and one of my niece, it will give me the opportunity to something cute and girly, that means another visit to the printer hogger I wonder if I can get the good camera of him at the same time!