Friday 1 June 2007

war Hammer

I have not been able to scrap for a few days I promised Andy that I would help him paint his war hammer figures, we only managed to complete the one below but Sam is now helping him too, they are so tiny and fiddly they take ages but it is quite relaxing painting them you forget the time if you are not careful, the other thing I have done is took up Sam's carpet as the radiator leeks in her room it was going a bit musty, first we went out to buy some knives to cut up the carpet only to find a brand new set in the cupboard when we got back, then it was a job finding her floor amongst her junk in the midst of it all I found a piece of paper with I love mum written all over it, that was big pick me up, underneath the carpet and underlay there was a lino Sam said it would look great on scrap book paper unfortunately its all in bits and riped we had to find lots of rugs to hide most of her floor, I will get a photo of the lino to put up on my next post.

No comments: