Friday 29 June 2007

Well I'm still here its been a funny sort of week lots of distractions but I have scraped a bit. I'm running out of photos so I will have to get some ordered.The LO I have posted today is of the cob webs that where in my house, rather than put lots of flowers on I used lots of patterned papers, I had a few mishaps on this page I had to reposition one of the panels, when using double sided tape thats a bit difficult also when I read the journaling I thought I found a mistake only to find it was right first so I had to remove the letter I put in the correction pen for fountain pens worked on the fine liner I used so that was a bit of luck.

Ste is having his pre op test today so it could be any time now for his op on his knee, its all getting to us a bit I think he just wants to get it over and done with.

Take care all.

No comments: