Saturday 9 June 2007

Saturday Scrapday


After a few days of making my cover for my scrapbook I had not thought of what I might do on the pages I started the other day, I decided I would do some today and thought that I might get scrappers block but it was the opposite within minuets the ideas where flowing and the idea I had the other day was refined see I was telling you about letting ideas form, its all in the subconscious. I had been doing some really fussy LOs with lots of different media so I decided just to make this one paper and card only I have stamped on it though, I would like to get my hands on some bigger clear stamps with swirls and things like that so I can stamp directly on to the LO as scary as it seems I am determined one day to find the courage.

As for the cover I have nearly finished the embellishments on the cover, I have some beading to do, the beads I have do not fit over my needle so I am threading them on to a needle threader then thread one on to the thread then thread the needle then sew the bead in place then unthread the needle and repeat the whole thing all over again, I have already beaded a button with over one hundred beads. Then I have to make the inside layer which is not complicated, quilt it and then the binding, I'm not very good at binding but I've been on a forum and got some advice that I think will help make a big difference.

No comments: