Wednesday 13 June 2007

Fake Crocs

This is a photo of my fake crocs and if propper crocs are as comfy I want to wear crocks for the rest of my days, I found theese on our market at four pound a pair, Sam has some, she got the last orange pair they are great .I am a bit annoyed though I looked on the web in the UK they are thirty pound but in the USA they are thirty dollars which is almost half the price well as with converses I think we will be only havening fake ones. No my feet are not dirty, I have socks on!

On the scrapping front I have just received another CJ today this one belongs to Rachel and it is so gorgeous I hope I can do justice to it, the title is paper and prose I am looking for inspirational quotes, I have found lots of good quotes now I have to narrow it down to just one.

Here are two quotes I liked,
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who
thinks he's wrong.-Charles Wadsworth

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win,
you're still a rat.-Lily Tomlin

No comments: