Saturday 23 June 2007

Temper, Tantrums And Tears!

Well its been nightmare of a day, I was all packed for the crop but every one felt grotty so I didn't go, the idea was to finish the CJ entry while I was there so I had to do it at home, I had asked Sam to print out the quote for me but she did not print it in best quality and it was a bit of an effort for her to do again so I went of it for a bit, in the end I got it printed on the main printer after pointing out that usually if I ask Ste to go on it he snaps at me. Rant over! I have calmed down a bit now (still fell put out a bit and I'm not cooking dinner) and I have finished it.

It was the hardest so far, the idea changed so many times and the challenge was to get both pages to go together The word life was hand drawn and cut, I designed the font for it. I had been meaning to do a completely black and white page for some time the temptation is to add a bit of colour.

No comments: