Friday 27 July 2007

Yippee

Hi all, how are you today? I'm in a good mood as the postie bought me a package today, which I was expecting to be a CJ, I squeezed it first and thought "that's a bit thin" but when I opened it there were two car stickers and CD then it dawned on me that all the compulsive filling in every competition and free draw form on the Planet Rock web site had paid off, the CD I have won is Ozzy Ozbourne's new album, now I'm not the greatest Ozzy fan I quite like some of the earlier Black Sabbath stuff but giving it a listen it is not bad if you like your rock music.

Back to the scrapping I have put up another page from the Cornwall paper bag book I am working on and I have been working on the journaling for the mini book, I am now waiting for the printer software to be loaded on tho my lap top so I can print it off directly rather than loading it on to a memory pen then going to DH and asking for him to load it on to the other lap top so he can print it, he gets really huffy if I interrupt his quality time with the internet, if I could just cut out the middle man it would be a lot easier.

And on another point I have noticed that I have stopped titling posts again, I will try harder in future.

No comments: