Tuesday 24 July 2007

I have been experimenting, the top photo is the before and the bottom the after, the big bird is one stamped and the smaller is hand painted, I'm not sure which method to use but I intend to put them with the box I painted up that was in an earlier post (that has turned into a UFO). I have had these little birds for ages they cost ten pence( I wish I bought more now), the whole lot came as a mobile. I am still working on the idea of how to use them the pattern was inspired by the free gift that came with SI magazine. I might age them a bit before using them.

As for other things I am doing non craft related I have joined a role play forum, I am way out of my depth, Sam said "you should have a go" but seeing as the other members are kids I think I may scare them, they can all spell better than I can, and my imagination is a bit old and rusty.

Another thing I am up to is looking at my stash and thinking its getting out of hand I need better storage and more stash I had resisted looking at the new ranges form all the suppliers but I gave in and had a peek at Tim Holtz (not Tom Holt the author) he has some very lovely chipboard I daren't look at any more my wish list for stash is massive.
TKFN

No comments: