Tuesday 17 July 2007

I started on my mini book last night, well I printed off the photos and made some notes, I haven't quite decided if it's going to be a paperbag book yet I am getting a bit low on card stock so I may be pushed that way. This book I have decided to do a lot more journaling as the holiday was in 2002 and the kids have forgotten bits of it. I am finding that I am drawn to writing more on LOs, I had always been a bit stumped as what to write now I'm beginning to think more about the journaling as the point of scrapping is saving memories and you may have memories of a time connected to a photo that are just as important as the photo itself.

The photo I have put up is of one of my UFOs I was one about the other day I used some of the leftovers of the BG paper I was tempted to make it very chunky but in the end I left it flat as with the thistles LO the large pattern means and extra embellishments would get lost.Just two more UFOS to go, I'll have to get my thinking cap on.

No comments: