Sunday 29 July 2007

I was going to say good morning but its nearly one now so good afternoon. I have got a bit carried away on UKS forum and I am supposed to be ironing anyway.

The weather did hold up yesterday I took some lovely shots of the parade they need a bit of work cropping and things but they will be scrappable, the camera decided to play up again and didn't want to take photos through the screen again, DH took some photos to but he doesn't think like me and the shots he took were long shots, I like the details in the clothing and faces.

I managed to print off photos direct from a memory pen, poor DH, I will have to find other uses for him now I have cut out the middle man and hogger of the printer.

The Lo I have put up today is another simple one, I had never cut out bits of a photos before but the background didn't fit in with the patterned paper The journaling was printed out, my hand writing is not that neat. I have lots of journaling ready to be printed out for other LOs hopefully I will get to work on them later.

TCFN

No comments: