Monday 30 July 2007

Good morning, I hope all is well! I am stuck in again waiting for a CJ to arrive, I am hoping it is just a delay due to the postal strike and not that the CJ has gone missing.

I have made another mini canvas this one is defiantly going on the wall, unfortunately now he has lost control the printer DH is now hogging all the tools in the house I don't know why as I do most of the DIY anyway, he has until I find the picture hooks to give up the hammer or else. I haven't figured out the or else yet but I'm working on it.

I think technology is against me the camera is really being difficult and now the laptop is refusing to put spaces in properly I have to go back over the whole lot and add the spaces, the key must be sticky. One good thing is that the Lap top has the printer software in so now I can print text so I may get the LO finished that I have had planed for a bit, I don't like leaving LOs half done they could turn in to UFOs if I'm not careful.

Take care all

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Great looking canvas :o)

Nina said...

Thats a fab canvas!