Sunday 15 July 2007

Finishing Off UFOs

No, I have not been fighting little green aliens, I have just finished an un finished object. This LO had been in a zip bag for months all the patterned paper was cut and I had already tried three different titles that didn't go and yesterday I made a lovely title but that didn't go either then I didn't like the embellishments so I remade them in red card stock and prized the title stickers of and reused them, this LO has been a pain in the neck but in the end it's has turned out fine.

I do have another LO that is a UFO but that was one scraplifted without a photo and I still don't have a photo that's right for it, that's why I don't do LO without photos, other UFOs include the box I posted up a couple of weeks ago and wine bottle gift tube that is all covered but it needs the embellishments on, it is being used to store my flowers in at the mo, I need to find a better way to store my flowers as I have to pour the whole lot in to a big cooking bowl to find the ones I want. I am going to see if I can finish all these things in the next week or so.

As for now we are getting ready to visit my MIL we are having dinner there so it will be the usual force feeding but she is a great cook so we won't be complaining.

1 comment:

cantstopstampin said...

good to read this blog ! - and just had to say that the tulip LO is exceptional - bright and beautiful, well done. I love tulips, I love to paint them - on canvas that is, not the actual flower LOL.