Tuesday 31 July 2007

Pucca Love


Hi all, I hope you are well. I got spamed the other day someone leaving comments and links to advertising so now I am modding comments, I like to have feedback on what I am doing and I will put up all genuine comments good and bad but I don't do advertising (not unless I get paid for it). Coincidentally Spam is what my dad calls my DD but then he is a bit mad apparently it runs in the family.

I finally put up the shelves in Sam's room it looks a lot better now she has put things away all she has to do now is muck out her wardrobes.

The LO I have put up today is made with one of the unwanted things from her room it was the packaging from a gift she was given at Christmas the packaging was thick board so the page is a bit chunky, it came with a little envelope to send the gift it turned out useful, I have not used any patterned paper a true magpie moment and saving on stash. Somewhere amongst my stash there is a cute little Pucca bag that would have been great for this LO but I could not find it I know it will turn up now I have finished this LO.

No comments: