Thursday 26 July 2007

I had really crafty idea the other day, I was complaining that as DH an I compramise on the decor of our house that it was very, well plain and all the colours are neutral, unfortunately cash is a bit short so I can't just go out and by new ornaments and pictures so now the prototype stage is done I have a job to make new pictures.
The idea is canvases made from card stock the uses are tremendous, the name tags that where made are for door plates, Sam made one to hers is the second one on the Sam photo( Sam chose to use mount board for hers but it didn't stick to well so normal card stock is best), another use is just a free standing, you could put photos on them, make cut outs, I was thinking of making one with transparencys, doodle on them, I will be putting tons of these on my walls.
TKFN

No comments: