Friday 20 April 2007

Yay They Taste Like Cardboard!


As I was eating my Tiger Power breakfast cereal ( Sam said "Yay they taste like cardboard") the postie arrived Ste is waiting for a parcel but he is disappointed as it was a package for me but this time not one that I ordered but the prize I won for my household bleach LO I did on the Carolinez Craftz forum and it is lush and very generous I thought it would be a couple of papers and a card stock as Caroline has to make a living as well as run the shop and forum but it is a popper kit with buttons, brads primas, ribbons,slide frames, 4 double sided patterned papers and 3 card stock it cheered me right up. I may take it to the crop that I'm going to tomorrow, which is another problem what to take? Everything is the best answer but even with Sam coming with me again I don't think we can lift that much and to top it all she told me that I don't have enough stash (something I already knew)

No comments: