Thursday 26 April 2007

Melt Down



Everything in my house is breaking down my oven has given up the dryer is taking so long to dry any thing the washer is making dying sounds and the kids beds are falling apart, as well as lot of other things that are going wrong I try and fix most things in the house if they go wrong but there are things that you have to get a man in for and that costs, like to fix a leaking toilet. I'm banging my head against the wall, that does it, maybe I should I should just find the door and use the door handle to get to the other side but I like to do things the hard way.

I have completed two more ATCs yesterday I have put them up for all to see I am planning to put up a monthly thread on Carolinez Craftz forum to show off the ATC so people can PM each other an trade rather than committing to a circle of trades over an amount of time as life often gets in the way.

No comments: