Monday 2 April 2007

I have been to library with the kids today Andy sat an read his war hammer book and Sam chose a pile of books which will only last her a couple of days, I wanted to know if there where any scrapping books and there where only two in the whole area so I ordered it in to have a look but what I did come away with was a pile of leaflets to use in scrapping they are about all sorts of things art galleries theater venues wildlife areas and general touristy things I also picked up some free book marks and post cardy things so they may come I handy.

I started a new Lo yesterday in keeping with my out of the rut task I have set myself, this LO is to have printed media from the computer (witch took ages to get printed off as Ste hogs the computer)Now I am planing extra stuff to on it is a bit scary to do things you don't normally do but exciting to!

Todays photo is another page from my book dedicated to fake converse shoes , I used paper clips on this LO and added ribbon to some and made tags for text on others this is an idea I plan to use again , the paisley is a foam stamp coloured with pencils.This book was another of my learning projects and now I look back on them and find ways of improving them or adapting them for use in more adventurous pages.

No comments: