Thursday 26 April 2007

I beginning to panic a bit we have a busy weekend coming I have made two cards for my MIL seventieth Birthday who's party it is on Saturday but on Sunday we have a christening to go to and I still have the card to make luckily I have an idea how it will go together but also I have to find clothes to ware not only for me but the kids to as we don't really have best clothes(Sam has a wardrobe full of clothes but still tells me she has nothing suitable)

Last night I was having a go at ribbon writing, so that may find its way on to a LO soon, I asked both kids and they could read what it said without prompts so I hope it will work on the page.

Today I have put up a LO from my shoe themed book this is one of my learning pages as I was trying to use different techniques such as aging The tags where from a themed pad I usually make things like that by hand sometimes I find pre made bits restrictive.

No comments: