Monday 30 April 2007

Family Stuff

Well I survived a mad weekend of extended family stuff, Ste's Mums Birthday bash was nice and it was an opportunity to catch up with relatives from Leeds in a quieter more relaxed surrounding. The christening was enjoyable to the vicar had a joke about baptizing bats to get rid of them as a hint to the parents that they should go to church more often. The reception was nice only ruined buy some guests smoking in the room feet away from the buffet an considering there where a lot of small children and babies there I thought it was pretty ignorant. I have nothing against smokers its a matter of choice but the kids at this do did not have the choice not inhale their smoke.

for next couple of days I will be putting up pairs of ATCs so here is the first pair "May be" and "Worth it" using felt shapes.

The ribbon writing I was on about the other day turned out to be a bit of a disaster when I went back to it the ribbon had started to lift and would not stick down to the backing piece so I still have to find a title solution for that LO I may print one from the PC

No comments: