Sunday 1 April 2007

I Must Do Proper Titles

I must start doing proper titles again the last few blog entries have been so rushed that I have forgot titles. Things have settled down a bit so there should be more regular postings (saying that I bet something will rear its ugly head and throw everything in to even more chaos).

I am getting frustrated at our old camera I have to work on every photo I take with it adjusting the brightness, contrast and the colour an now Sam has just informed me that I should be doing it on a proper monitor as the lap top screen is not as good an all the photos I put up may look glarey on a proper screen.

Today I am putting up the finished LO from the crop I went to the other week I did have to change it a bit as when I bought it home the top seemed empty but with a bit work I have rescued it.

No comments: