Tuesday 3 April 2007

Sparrowhawk

Well it did it again! no proper title yesterday I have put that right today.
I have not got much news today as I all I have done is ironing Andy deserted us to CLC(to sit on their computers all day instead of sitting in front of the one at home)Sam is sucked in to hers but has homework to do and Ste is trying to change light bulbs in the dash of his car.I cant scrap until every one is in other wise I would have to move all my stash again for dinner.

I have found when taking photos of LOs with glossy prints on them and the light is not good to use the red eye flash setting, that is what I did for todays photo and it has turned out a lot better.

Here is the LO I was working on yesterday, I used up all my green daisys on it and I ended up changing the colour of the brads buy using a black permanent marker (which in the past I have used to colour fabric flowers).I have had a mini sewing machine for a couple of years now and I never used it but now it will be getting used a lot more, I ran through some organza ribbon and because of the tension being off it ruffled the ribbon a bit but it looks effective.
The the sparrow hawk was in our back garden the photo was taken through the window so it was lucky to get a couple of good shots

No comments: