Friday 28 March 2008

I started making a bird house yesterday, an ornamental one with paper, it has turned out to be on the big side, I will make a smaller one now I sort of Know what I am doing, I will finish gigantor, I will tell every one its a prototype(which it is), I have the roof to finish and all the decoratoins to add I'm looking forward to sharing the finished product. I still will put it on my wall for all to look at.

This LO was part of a challenge to use only stuff from the scrap box. I think this is where I realized the little tag thing was out of control and really should stop, I don't like the title at all I may have to fix that at some point, I have decided to use this photo again for a LO (no surprise as I reuse photos all the time.) It sort of gets lost on the LO.


This is the card made for my Mums birthday It took ages cutting out the little squares but it was worth it in the end. Not all my own thinking though It was inspired by a card I saw on a blog but I cant find the links now.




Take care and thanks for looking.

5 comments:

elliemook said...

What a pretty card. I might have to borrow the cut out squres idea - it looks great

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great creations on your blog. Love the card for your mum - I can see why it would take so long to make. Can't wait to see the bird's house.

Clare said...

Good luck with the bird house. I don't think I'd have the patience LOL

Shirley said...

Bird house certainly sound interesting.... lovely pages and card, also thanks for the mouse mat tip :)

Anneliese said...

there is some fantastic stuff on your blog .. very creative & very inspirational too ! thanks for sharing :)